Somebody once told me
To Write Well,
Write What You Know.
This is what I know......

Sunday 8 July 2012

The Versatile Blogger

Hello......!!!
I was out of touch of blogging for a while. Final year of college was totally different from the previous 3 years. So fast, so busy, so hectic. Also, many good things happened and now I have a handful of good memories about college life. All thanks to my 4 friends. College life was a book of regrets, if you had asked me last year. But now, my regrets are down to one... not being close to them earlier. That would have solved most of my problems.
Well... It's no use crying over spilled milk.
About 4 months back, I had received a so-called blog award. It is more like an honour. Thank you Devan, for choosing this blog for the honour of The Versatile Blogger Award. His blog can be accessed here: eurEKA, devan expresses...!

It seems there are a few rules and conditions for the acceptance of this award, which are:
1.Paste this award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you this award.
3. Pass this award to 15 fellow bloggers. 
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Choosing 15 fellow bloggers was a tough task. Actually, I don't know much blogs. Here's a random list of blogs I selected for passing on this award:

These are the seven Random Facts about me:
1. Can't stand spelling, pronunciation and grammar mistakes.
2. Hate it when people throw away wastes (even chocolate wrappers) carelessly or spit on the road.
3. Use a lot of punctuations and smiley while typing.
4. Can sleep early, but can't get up early :P
5. Extreme fan of Julia Roberts, Sushmita Sen, Nana Patekar (I was never able to see or contact them), Padma Subramaniam, Divya Dutta, Nandita Das, Rie Sinclair, Madhuri Dixit, Surya Dinkar and so on (forgetting the fact that the latter had to block me in Facebook, I've contacted or at least seen once all these 6 people)
6. Love TV series like FRIENDS, House MD, Avatar-The Last Air Bender, Vampire Diaries, I Dream Of Jeannie, General Hospital etc.
7. Really really hate this name of my blog, cRAZY THOUGHTS oF aNU. Will change it soon :) 
Congratulations to you guys... Pass it on...... :)

2 comments:

  1. Congraats!
    Kooduthal shradhikkappedunna oru blogger aayitheeratte ennu aashamsikkunnu. Nana patekar, Julia Roberts, Madhuri dixit, Nandita das ennivare thankalude listil kandathul valare santhosham.(njhanum avarudeodukkathe fan aane!)
    Pakshe, thankalude listil ninnum Shreya ghoshal ozhivayathu engine ennorthu njhan albhuthappedunnu!!
    ••spelling, grammer bhoothangale pedichittanu 'manglish'il ezhuthiyathu. Kshamikkumallo.....?••

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... That's ok. Blog postukaludeyum mattu articlesinte karyathilumaanu grammar and spelling uddeshichathu :D
      I love Shreya Ghoshal, and I listen to almost all songs of hers. But I'm not a mad fan. Still, I like her a lot. Proof for that is the previous post http://crazyanu90.blogspot.in/2012_02_01_archive.html
      Pinne, I'm a fan of Indipop songs, Chithra chechi, Lata ji and many others. Appo pettennu ella perum orma kittathathondaanu "and so on" ennu kootticherthathu. Also, I'm more attracted to English songs (Rie Sinclair is one of them).

      Delete